Tuesday 20 September 2011

I'm back!

Hello Blog-World and SO SORRY for the prolonged absence!
It's great to be back and to fill you in on all my news since last time we met.

Redressing has gone from strength to strength lately- I've had so many wonderful women invite me into their homes so I can host a Redressing event with their friends and it has been my privilege. What confidence boosts a new frock can give and how lovely when a room-full of women of all shapes and sizes agree! There have definitely been certain Brands that have just flown off the stock rails and I'm happy to say I'm buying just the right dresses to refresh many a wardrobe. Hurrah!

I will be continuing with my A-Z series on Fab Frocks and Gorgeous Gowns; reminding you all that you are gorgeous INSIDE and out, and of course what type, style and length of dresses suit your special shape, but I'm also hoping to treat you all to the woman behind the business a bit more... AKA, me!  I'm going to start including outfit posts, introducing you to a variety of guest bloggers, sharing with you more of my style, both in fashion and home and how you can achieve it, as well as showcasing choice items from Redressing and elsewhere. A little bit more of an insiders view into my Vintage loving, identity re scripting world!

I hope you like it!
Angie
  x

No comments: