Tuesday 11 October 2011

Dresses to Impress: the A-Z of fabulous frocks and gorgeous gowns...N is for Natural Beauty

It's been a while since my last A-Z post so here's N: Natural Beauty!

'Beauty is only skin deep', 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'- all common phrases we use to shift the focus away from beauty being a visual, physical thing only they don't do that, do they? Beauty is not and cannot be purely a visual, physical thing but rather something found on the inside not the outside. If you have followed this blog for long you will know that this is something which matters a great deal to me and is part of the reason I founded my business Redressing.
I wanted to offer real women the opportunity to buy gorgeous dresses which left them feeling great and without emptying their pockets in the process because real beauty has to come from the inside. It's not what you wear but who you are. Let's be honest though, what you wear really does help especially if you have forgotten that you are beautiful on the inside and need a teeny weeny bit of help to re-discover your natural beauty!

In the famous words of Audrey Hepburn "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls".
Me too!

2 comments:

Louise Mc said...

I think that beauty comes from confidence. If you feel great in what you are wearing you will exude confidence in yourself, and that confidence emits a sense of beauty.

Ange said...

I agree Louise. I love the fact that as part of my job I get to restore some of that confidence! It's a real honour. x