Friday 14 October 2011

Fab Frock Friday!

What with a website update earlier in the week and a fab evening event tonight with Polka Dot jewellery, I thought it high time I showcase some of Redressing's fab frocks before they all get snapped up!
Size 10 £20
My current favourite from Posh Frocks has got to be this little stunner. It's a silk bias cut halterneck gown in delicious browns and creams, just perfect for Autumn and a nice change from black. I hope it goes off to a new and fabulous home!
Size 16 £15
My favourite from Vintage Chic is this glorious Mad Men inspired wool shift dress in hot fuchsia pink. I could so see this being worn with tan tights and heels or with a black polo neck and tight boots depending on which end of the 1960s you favour! I'm sure it won't be hanging around for long!
Size 10 £15
This silky drop waisted tunic style dress is from the gorgeous Everyday Glam collection and I love it. It's perfect for wearing over jeans or leggings and the feel of the fabric is so silky soft.

I wonder which one will go first?! Can't wait for tonight!
          x

No comments: