Monday 19 March 2012

Outfit Post: 1950s chic!

With the sun out I just had to wear my gorgeous Queens of Holloway 50s style dress this week.
Dress: Queens of Holloway; Cardi: TU; shoes: Primarni
 I love everythig about this dress from the cute patch pockets on the front, the full swing skirt to the sparkly buttons. Being cotton and spandex, this dress is so easy to wash and wear (I don't actually iron anything I own; drip dry or bust!) I teamed it with a cashmere cardi I have had for ages and knotted the front and folded the collars down to give it more of a retro feel.
Love those pockets!

Contrasting purple stitch detailing

Sparkly buttons!
And the whole ensemble is my favourite colour, green so will definitely go with my new brooch and vintage handkerchief I won in the Heyday blog giveaway!
What do you think?
            x

1 comment:

Louise Mc said...

I think you look lovely as always. I've looked at those Queens of Holloway dresses before, it looks lovely on.

xx