Wednesday 18 April 2012

Outfit Post: Collectif dress.

I just love the halterneck dress collection from Collectif! Actually, I now have 3 of their stunning dresses. This one I wore to a friends 30th birthday recently and the other two I'm saving for summer along with my new Vivien of Holloway purchase.
Birdcage Sindy Doll Dress by Collectif

Cute birdcage print
 I wore this one with my Miss L Fire black Dollie shoes but sadly I have lost one of the delightful shoe flowers... I think I may be able to replace them with hair flowers or even clip on earrings?!
Miss L Fire Dollie Shoes
 My intention is to get around to styling my hair in 50s waves to complete the look but for now here you go.
I love a good halter neck!
 I do hope you're rocking a dress this Wednesday!
                         x

3 comments:

Louise Mc said...

Wow, that's beautiful. I have very few halternecks as they seemingly trigger my migraines. Xx

Ange said...

Thanks Lou! Halternecks and migraines huh?! That does not sound good- stick to boat necks in that case.xx

Knight'sEclectic said...

I love the whole outfit but especially the print on the dress.
Colectif dresses are lovely and seem to suit womenly women like myself x