Thursday 18 October 2012

Thrift Shop Thursday! Vintage finds

I had great success on my thrift shopping trip this week (that's charity shopping to us Brits!). I've been after some more pretty vintage glassware and so was delighted to find these beauties! Aren't they gorgeous?!
Vintage Glass Bowl

Vintage pink glass jug

Beautiful pattern!

Spout cleverly designed to stop ice plopping out!

I was also amazed and delighted to spot this stunning wool and faux fur 40's/50's style coat in a local charity shop.
Vintage wool coat

I've been looking for a longer coat for quite a while and had been tempted by those in both Tara Starlet and Collectif
Collectif Edith Jacket

Tara Starlet 40's coat

but I'm absolutely thrilled with this vintage chic piece. No idea of age or authenticity but it fits and is right up my street. You like?!
More vintage finds coming soon!
                x

No comments: